Honeywell adds another great handheld solution to its IMAGETEAM family of products - the IMAGETEAM 5620 Cordless Linear Imager.
Built specifically to meet the demands of retail and light commercial applications, the IT5620 provides users freedom of movement to increase productivity and improve customer satisfaction. Featuring Bluetooth® Class II v1.2 technology, the IT5620 reading capability is 10 meters (33 feet) of range and utilizes adaptive frequency hopping for improved performance in existing RF environments. Its power is provided by a lithium Ion battery capable of delivering up to 25,000 reads between charges.
The IT5620’s superior ergonomics delivers comfortable operation in traditional bar code reading mode or hands-free operation. And, its unique statue-like design takes up less space at the POS area.
Powered by Honeywell' exclusive Adaptus Imaging Technology, this new cordless imager combines great reading performance, durability, and mobility all in one package.
Symbologies: China Post, Codabar, Codablock F, Code 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 16K, Code 39, Code 32 Pharmaceutical (PARAF), Code 49, Code 128, EAN/JAN, IATA Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Korea Post, Matrix 2 of 5, Coupon Code, MSI, Plessey Code, PosiCode, RSS-14, Telepen, Trioptic, UPC-A, and UPC-E. 2005 Sunrise/GTIN compliant. Features
- Adaptus Imaging Technology - unsurpassed ability to read poor quality bar codes.
- Bluetooth® v1.2 Class 2 Radio
- Battery - A long lasting, high capacity lithium ion battery provides 57,000 scans
- Durable - Honeywell' solid state, no-moving-parts imager design withstands more than fifty 6 foot (1.8m) drops to concrete
- Small Work Space Foot Print
- Exceptionally easy to select, install and use.
- ESD Protection
- Enhanced user comfort for all day scanning.
- Small size provides maximum flexibility and easy integration.